Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Fun Surprise!

Sooo lately I have been pretty busy, school and other things. I have been way to lazy to make a post. I will try to fill up on some things. Last week our sister Kim surprised us by bringing our sister Christie home from the airport instead of her boyfriend. The morning we saw Christie, Kim asked us to come see Brad, so we went to her room and my Mom said that Brad had a halloween costume he wanted to show us. So Christie popped out of the closet, we were all shocked. I was like that is an awesome costume it looks like Christie. So we had a very fun week. We went shopping, went to the movies to see Gravity and Insidious 2. Insidious was awesome but Gravity not so much. So thats my story for today.
P.s. I made some fun crafts for Halloween I will put some pics up when we are done decorating.

2 comments:

We Love Your Comments!