Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Aaron's Wipeout

Kaydee was video taping Emma and Aaron had some weird wipeout in the background (I'm so glad we got it on camera!!! You can never get funny wipeouts on camera.) So we edited it and just had to share it! If you want a good laugh, watch this.
Don't worry, he wasn't hurt at all. So apparently he was trying to annoy Gregg by getting on his back and just fell off! (with style, I might add.) Once Emma realized that he was ok, she went on with the video. I'm not kidding, we called the whole family together to watch it and everyone was just falling over with laughter!

3 comments:

  1. This is so HILARIOUS!!!! I watched it over and over and over!!!!! Thanks for the laugh.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is great. I hope he didn't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same things happened in our home growing up. I have 8 younger brothers who are always goofing off.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Your Comments!